Wednesday 8 February 2006

Tent

Scary new Al-Qaeda innovations hit the streets:

A search of Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, also led to the discovery of forged passports, CS gas, knives, guns capable of firing blanks and tents.

Want one! I want a tent-firing gun. Imagine how simple it would make camping. I imagine a long-range version actually sets up an entire camp-site hours before you reach it.

It's pleasing to see a grateful nation rewarding A. Hamza with a rock-hard prison bumming.

Also: I've been capable of firing blanks since last August. I hope the police don't raid me.

5 Crumbs:

Blogger Rik said...

gw: Ack.

My ex wanted me to spice up our sex life by taking up camping. I refused, telling her it was just two in tents.

1:11 pm, February 08, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Now is the winter of our discount tent.

1:17 pm, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

"Some days I feel like a wigwam, and some days I feel like a teepee."

"I see your problem. You're two tents."

8:32 pm, February 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that the A-Z of London was also included in the terrorists tool box. That would make most of the population of London terrorists then, whether they have tent guns or not.

10:16 am, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

Oh crap. Even I've got an A-Z of London. And I don't even live in England.

7:43 pm, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home