Tuesday 7 February 2006

Hello...?

Can you hear me...?

Oh good, that's alright then. Sorry I'm late, but I was out doing interesting things to prawns last night, and then watched Life on Mars, before doing interesting things to my 'puter, which now has a spiffy, new DVD player/writer/tea-maker thingy installed, Woohoo! I've also got a whizzy, new, funky keyboard, looky!
Shiny, huh?

I'm sure there was something else I was going to say... Oh yes, Hello, My name is Misty. I'm a recovering sociopath. I like poetry, moonlit walks, and poking at dead things with a sharp stick. And pizza.


Hello...?

7 Crumbs:

Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

What does the red button do?

10:58 am, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Hmmmm... she likes poetry, eh? I'll show that Wordsworth bastard how to write blummin poetry:

Ode to Misty

Oh Misty, your beauty surrounds me
Like a fog at sunrise on a spring morn
Your platitudes stab at my heart
Like that great pointy stick you found stuck in a badger
Lost for words, there are many things
I would whisper in your perfect ear
Such as
"Take all your clothes off and jump up and down on this trampoline"
Closely followed by
"Please put the sword away, that hurts".
Oh!

11:09 am, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Misty said...

It's a panic button :)

And oh, what an ode!

I haven't had an ode wroted for me before...

:)

11:31 am, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

I'm noted for my odes.

"See that S. Duck?" people say, "He's noted for his odes. What an oder!"

At least, that's what I think they're saying.

11:39 am, February 07, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

What an oder!

1:32 pm, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Rik said...

If I wroted a poem for my french loo, would it be an "ode de toilette?"

3:13 pm, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I have a nemat-ode.

All almost signed up for a blogspot blog thingy because there was no "other" option this morning but now I don't have too. I'm soooo happy.

12:20 am, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home