Monday 6 February 2006

Caution!

Filling may be hot.

My name is GW, no relation to Bush. And I blame the badgers. (Like University Challenge, this bit innit?)

Car insurance claims are usually a good source of humour, but these ones take the biscuit. These come from a company's top ten bizarre claims.

"I was driving along a country road, when a frozen squirrel fell out of a tree and broke my windscreen."
and
"I was driving around a bend when one of the doors opened and a frozen kebab flew out, hitting and damaging a passing car."

Methinks these two could be related. Was it a squirrel kebab?

So there you go.

Filling.

Squirrels.

And Badgers.

7 Crumbs:

Blogger Rik said...

sssssssssssssssssmokin'!

3:59 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

Ask Misty when she gets here. She's the world authority on Furry Kebabs.

4:04 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Rik said...

Still doesn't beat "upon driving home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I haven't got."

(c) 1973 Jasper Carrott

4:15 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

My one from 2004.

An old lady knocked on my door and confessed to crashing into my car which was parked outside my house.

My own insurance company are still trying to pin that one on me, despite documentary evidence that I was 110 miles away at the time.

4:26 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Rik said...

And of course the genuine one from my mother in 1982...

"I wasn't drunk, I was waving to a man from the pub."

R.I.P. Renault 16TX

4:30 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.

4:37 pm, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

"Methinks"?

Have you been licking Shakespeare again, forsooth?

4:47 pm, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home