Tuesday 7 February 2006

Vrooooooom!!!


Vroom and zoom. Welcome to Tuesday morning. For your musical pleasure we present the Honda ad. Clicky on Watch Civic in top-left corner to commence the televisual entertainment.

Also, welcome Misty! That's a very shiny, impressive new keyboard you have there.

And abject apologies to The Duck if this is the kind of linkage he was looking to have added to his previous post... I had this all set to go yesterday when our fine site host broke out the Hoover and prevented me from posting. What with all the noise and dust and all. I promise, on my badger honour, to follow all Blog Pie rules and regulations henceforth. (Tee hee! I think he believes me!)

2 Crumbs:

Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

There are no blog pie rules. So there.

I thought, however, that if someone posts news links, we should keep them in one place each day. Just to be tidy.

Entertaining and cor-look-at-this linkies are fine as they are.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm suddenly in charge? This is an autonomous collective, comrades!

1:43 pm, February 07, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I should be able to manage that one, tiny suggestion nicely. All newsie links in one spot. Other than that, total anarchy! Good plan, Mr. Duck!

2:01 pm, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home