Thursday 9 February 2006

Even more yak.

I'm sorry, but I can't stop giggling at the nice, robot lady reading out these posts, and I really want to see how she copes with this pome.

Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mame raths outgrabe.
'Beware the Jabberwock, my son,
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch.
Beware the jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious bandersnatch.'
He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought.
Then rested he by the tum-tum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One! two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snickersnack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
'And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjious day! Calooh! Calay!'
He chortled in his joy.
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Again, I'm sorry. I'll stop posting gibberish soon, honest, but I can't stop laughing... *giggle*

4 Crumbs:

Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Ohmigod! I quoted from that just last night! Coincidence or evidence of the upcoming apocolypse! You be the judge...

1:34 pm, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Misty said...

I fear it is a portent indeed! We must beware the day we all post about wombats...

2:41 pm, February 09, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

There's only one explanation. Evil quintuplets, separated at birth. I must have been particularly heinous as I was flung the furthest.

3:45 pm, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get the nice lady robot to work? She doesn't show up on the page. I see just the site meter at the bottom of the page.

katy

11:21 pm, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home