Tuesday 23 May 2006

Tombola duck


Raffle duck
Originally uploaded by MonkeyBoy69.
School fetes are a waste of time. They might as well stick a big bucket outside of the school gates and mug you as you walk past. It'd be quicker and easier for everyone. They managed to suck every penny out of me, especially as they put this cute, non-threatening, non-scary duck up as a tombola prize.

SWMBO's tombola luck is noteworthy. I think her affliction has rubbed off on me. I didn't believe her when she said she never wins a prize ever. Two years ago at a school fete, I worked out the odds for what she managed by way of picking non-winning tickets. It was 1 in 490,000.

In short, I spent this much: £15.46. I won this: nothing.

1 Crumbs:

Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Awwww.... and that's so cute, too.

11:00 pm, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home