Sunday 26 February 2006

A Grand Day Out.

I went to Reading t'other day.

I hadn't been there for ages, and had made plans to womble around, do some window shopping, and go *Ooh, clicky!* upon seeing interesting things, and ghosts and so.

I also ventured into the Lingerie department of M&S, to check out the latest designs.

And discovered something there, that was most disturbing indeed...




He swore blind he was picking out something nice for GW.

Yeah. OK, Mr Scary sir. I believe you*

*Not.

5 Crumbs:

Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

They didn't have GW's size.

Gutted.

Also: what's that furtive-looking bloke in the background doing? Something furtive, I'll wager.

6:24 pm, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Alistair Coleman said...

34B?

Gods, you're flat-chested.

9:06 pm, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Misty said...

Mr Scary sir: A B cup on a chap, is not flat-chested.

Personally, I'm not sure about the colour...

11:26 pm, February 26, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I don't believe him either.

Stick with blue, Mr. Duck. Shows off your eyes.

And a B cup! Amateurs!

1:35 am, February 27, 2006  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

Oh, GW.

1:19 am, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home