Tuesday 21 February 2006

The price of Pie

Ever since I did a jokey petition on Scaryduck to force those bread-heads at Breville to bring back the Pie Magic, I've been getting a steady stream of e-mails from readers, pie campaigners and complete nutters. They're either trying to source one of their own ("Try Ebay"), offering tips on quality pie-making, or simply offering help in burning down the Breville factory.

Every day my mailbox offers more Breville-related pie woe, and I fear, thanks to the marvels of Google indexing that bring a steady stream of Kirstie Allsopp fetishists to my site, I am now the acknowledged world authority on pie-making machines.

I got another one today, a lengthy critique of the various pie-making appliances on the market and a request as to which one he should purchase. By the power of "ip-dip dog shit", I chose one for him.

Also

The Man: Tracking Your Pie. No pie is safe from The Man.

1 Crumbs:

Blogger Donna said...

Fuxake - radio controlled pies?

9:56 am, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home